Sunday, July 6, 2014

New Kaffe Fassett Fabrics and Others

I have had some new Kaffe Fassett fabrics arrive in store. I love these.


These are all NZ$28.80 per metre. I included these in a quick quilt top that I have made which I will show you soon.
This new range of digitally printed fabrics called Flying Sweetly from P&B  are really bright and interesting. Check them out NZ$29.90 per metre


I think these stripes would be really interesting cut as a square which you cut into quarters and resew. You'd get very interesting lines in the new square pieced block. Will try some and let you see a picture when I do it.
And now for some lovely big bright florals -
The first one is Bloom by Kanvas NZ$27.90 per metre


The middle one is a lovely Japanese floral called Sevenberry NZ$23.10 per metre and the big roses are another Kanvas fabric range NZ$27.90 per metre
Then in black and white there is this beautiful big floral Ink Blossom NZ$24.30 per metre
From Lonni Rossi there are a couple of really good blenders NZ$29.80 per metre

And then there are the fabric Specials that I have bought in at a very good price. Do come in and check out the selection of fabrics from NZ$15 - NZ$20 per metre. I'll photograph them and put them up next. Get in quick, at these prices they won't last long.
Dianne

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete