Sunday, January 19, 2014

Patchwork Fabrics $20 and under

I have been gradually adding lots of wonderful fabrics for you that are NZ$20 per metre or less.
Check out these -


Chevrons are very 'in' and so are grey and black. These fabrics above are only NZ$20 per metre
Then this range has wonderful bright colours




This great range is only NZ$19 per metre.Add lots of plain or tone on tone fabrics in similar colours to make them pop.
I have this lovely range of self striped fabrics which are a great price, only NZ$15 per metre. The fabric is lovely, not what you might normally associate with that kind of price, I am happy to use these in my quilts.

These are very fine stripe, a lovely red and golden yellow and I also have this in an electric blue.
I will try to keep adding to this range of better priced fabrics, keep an eye out. Do call in and see these and other fabrics we have.
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment